Limited Warranty »
Explore the limited warranty offered with nexlink systems.
Red Depot Warranty »
Learn about the warranty uplift options associated with our Red Depot Warranty.
Onsite Warranty »
Source Support Services, Inc. utilizes a network of over 8,000 engineers nationwide to provide our clients with services ranging from standard next day onsite response to 24 x 7 with a four hour response.
Contracted by Seneca, Source Support Services, Inc. is focused on supporting the computer support needs of small to medium-sized companies with cost-effective IT service solutions. Source Support Services Inc. has a nationwide onsite warranty provider network and logistical services for logging, coordinating, and monitoring onsite repairs for systems under warranty, so you can be confident that your customers will experience minimal interruptions in their business due to system failure.
- 24 x 7 x 365 onsite service available
- One to three year maintenance contracts
- Tracking of IT fixed assets to include defective part retrieval
- Standard next day onsite hardware maintenance support with parts provided by the manufacturer.
- Serialized tracking of all systems and components
- Detailed system performance reporting
- Certified help desk technicians
In addition, when you add onsite warranty services to your Seneca system, customers will find the support information located on the side of their chassis including an 800 #, a web address giving full instructions on how to obtain onsite services and procedures, and details about locating their system serial number. For convenience, only the system serial number will be required by customers to obtain onsite service. Please view the onsite instructions for more information.